Corporate Communications Manager,Lagos,Oando PLC
Oando PLC is one of Africa’s largest integrated energy solutions providers with a proud heritage. It has a primary listing on the Nigerian Stock Exchange and a secondary listing on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange.With shared values of Teamwork, Respect, Integrity, Passion and Professionalism (TRIPP).
Responsible for the planning and execution of specific corporate, product and service brand management efforts, image building and reputation management programmes. Within approved policy and authority limits, the CCM projects the interest of the group and assigned entities on projects and events planned and executed with the involvement of internal and external solutions partners including Corporate Communications, the media and the press.
A good 1st degree in the Humanities, Social Sciences, Administration etc. or other field
7-9 years operational experience (Corporate/ External Affairs, Media and/or Advertising) within a reputable and structured business environment, preferably a multinational corporation within the Oil & Gas industry
Strong exposure to reputation and events management
· Corporate Communications Strategy Development and Execution
· Knowledgeable about best practices in strategic institutional branding
· Media Relations
· Project Management, Negotiation and Contract Management
· Basic Accounting
· Creativity & Innovation
· Organization/ Administration
· Leadership/Supervisory, Interpersonal Relations and Team playing
· Oral & Written Communication; effective Presentation
· PC Utilization
· Membership of APCON and NIPR
Closing Date Apr 18, 2013
To apply Click here. Note that you will be required to register on Oando Career Portal.