Nutritional Detailing Representative,Lagos & Abuja,GlaxoSmithKline Nigeria
GlaxoSmithKline — one of the world’s leading research-based pharmaceutical and healthcare companies — is committed to improving the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer.
We have offices across Nigeria and we are committed to supporting local groups to improve quality of life.
- Achieve detailing target, sales growth and market share objectives for designated CH products in the territory through optimal detailing and medical commercial activities and one to one calls with GPs, Paediatricians, Nutritionists and Nurses
- Dissemination of product information to Health care practitioners (HCPs) via clinical meetings/seminars, detailing, newsletters, conferences and other effective channels
- Conduct efficient planning for detailing activity in own territory including achieving stipulated call and clinical meetings/workshop targets with appropriate documentation
- Achieve agreed volume targets on promoted products into institutions and private clinics
- Increase recommendation rates of CH brands among HCPs by establishing the key benefits of the brands
- Ensure daily entry of call information and updated customer information into Med-e-Rep
- Conduct detailing activities in accordance with GSK Commercial Ethics Code and appropriate operating procedures
- Ensure timely reporting of calls, clinical meetings, product performances, market intelligence on customer and competitor activity in Med-e-Rep
- A good first degree in a Science related course
- 2 – 3 years work experience in a related field (preferably Nutritionists, Biochemists or Microbiologists)
- A related post graduate degree will be of advantage
To read more and to apply Click here